• If I am taking an ACP related course through my high school, am I required to take this course for dual credit?
    No, electing to enroll for dual credit is not a requirement. In most high schools, students may opt to complete ACP eligible courses for high school credit only. You should contact your high school guidance office to confirm whether this is the case with your course.
  • My class runs through the full year. Do I have to enroll in both fall and spring?

    If you are enrolled in a course that runs the full academic year, you only need to enroll during the fall term. If you are not sure whether your course requires enrollment for the spring term, consult your instructor or Contact ACP.

  • How much do ACP courses cost?

    Through the Advance College Project (ACP) students can get full college credits at an incredible savings compared to standard on-campus rates. Tuition is $25 per credit hour for ACP classes. Tuition fees are waived for students who are eligible for the free/reduced lunch program through the high school.

  • I am eligible for the free/reduced lunch program at my high school. Is there anything I need to do to get my fee waiver?

    This information is provided to ACP by the high schools. You do not need to do anything to receive this waiver. If you are eligible for this program but find that you are errantly charged tuition, please Contact ACP for assistance.

  • I am applying to another university and need to request my transcript. What do I need to do?

    Student transcripts may be ordered online, by fax/mail/email signature, or in person. For more information regarding pricing and request instructions, visit IU Transcripts.

  • What is the minimum grade I need to receive credit from Indiana University?

    You will receive IU credit for your course if you earn a grade of D- or above. However, some college majors may require minimum grades in certain courses. Grades below a C may not transfer to another college or university. You should contact the advising office at the university to learn minimum grade requirements for transfer credit. Institutions have specific course and transfer-specific policies.

  • What if I fail an ACP course? Can I repeat it?

    Indiana University allows undergraduate students to retake a course for which he/she receives a grade below an A. Your transcript will record both grades, however, only the second will be calculated in the determination of the student's grade-point average (GPA). This option may be exercised for no more than three courses totaling no more than 10 credit hours. Students interested in this option should discuss with their guidance counselor how repeating an ACP course impacts their high school diploma progession. They should also discuss with their potential college or university whether it is advisable to repeat an ACP course. 

    For more information on the Undergraduate Course Retake Policy, visit Extended-X Policy.

  • Can I drop an ACP course?

    Students are able to Drop from ACP courses up to midnight on the final day of the online registration window. Students may exercise this option via the same registration module accessed for enrollment. Students who Drop a course within the specified time frame will assess no tuition fees for the course and no grade will be reported to the student's college transcript.

  • I have missed the deadline to drop my ACP course, but would like to be removed from this roster. Is there anything I can do?

    Students who do not Drop the course by the set deadline but who later determine they no longer wish to earn college credit for the course may request a Withdrawal  IF the student is receiving a passing grade at the time of the request. The student must submit an ACP Withdraw Request form including signatures from instructor, guidance counselor, the student and the parent to withdraw from the class.

    For more Withdrawal Information